The following Directors appointed at the SAOUG Annual General Meeting on 27 February 2014 at Relational Database Consulting, Woodmead, Johannesburg:
- Marius Wentworth (Relational Database Consulting) : Chairman 2014
- Paco Cervantes (Lodestone) : Vice-Chairman 2014
- Carel Bouwer (LinkedERP) : Financial Director 2014
- Wolfgang Scherrer (infomArt Informationstechnologie GmbH)
- Amanda Lubbe (Adapt IT)
- Paul Krige (University of Pretoria)
Thank you to the directors selected for making the time and effort available to assist in growing the user community.
A special thank you to our previous directors who made a significant contribution towards the SAOUG. Their dedication to motivate and grow the user community is much appreciated including their on-going support with the SIG events going forward.
- Daniel Robus (iFactory Consulting)
- Lesley Vieler (Visions Consulting)
- Charles Cowan (2Cana Solutions)
- Chris Hardy (Tetrad IT)
- Renier van Rooyen (Multotec)
- Dennis Ritter (Private Consultant)
The SAOUG Board of Directors is a group of volunteers who drive the strategic direction and initiatives of the SAOUG organization. Working with the SAOUG Operations Manager, the Board represents the user community in initiatives to connect, educate, communicate, advocate, collaborate and advise.
SAOUG was created for the shared benefit of the user community, thus leadership is crucial to our success. We value the participation of all members, no matter the size of location of your company, nor which Oracle applications or modules you use.
YOU are invited to the Oracle Licensing and Hardware Upgrade Option Road Show
Hosted by Risctec, Axiz and Oracle Corporation
Cherry Place Cafe and Conference Centre
Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard
Royal Harare Golf Club
· Established in 1996, the SAOUG is a non-profit organisation that serves to protect the interests of the greater Oracle Community.
· Provides a forum that facilitates communication amongst some + 8 000 Users of Oracle products and services in South Africa.
· The SAOUG is a collective voice, an essential resource for all Oracle professionals for together we have a stronger voice into Oracle.
Join the various Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) events that applies to you to advocate to Oracle on behalf of your company's needs and stay informed about the status of enhancements and fixes that are important to you! Networking opportunities and events will allow engagement with fellow peers and members. Get to know the latest business trends and solutions how to enhance productivity in your company and growing your personal skill set.
We encourage companies to actively allow their employees (technical to end users) to participate in the various SIG events throughout the year!
The following SIG events planned for the year 2014:
We will look at having 3 SIG events per selected topic and dates will be published on the SAOUG Events Calendar once confirmed by the SIG Chair & SIG Leader.
- DBA SIG - JAVA SIG - Oracle Hardware SIG - DBA Apps SIG
- BI SIG - Engineered Systems SIG
- EBS SIG - Tax & Payroll SIG - HR / HCM SIG - Flexcube SIG
- Hyperion SIG - JD Edwards SIG
- Primavera SIG - PeopleSoft SIG - Spatial SIG - Siebel SIG
We would like SAOUG members to attend the SIG events including growing the user community in South Africa. If you are NOT A MEMBER, you will not be allowed to attend the SIG events as this forms part of the SAOUG Membership as per options indicated.
If you would like to become involved as a sponsor for the SIG event(s) and/or present your experience to our user community, please contact Michelle Joubert on firstname.lastname@example.org